Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


               A Setting Sun.


As the sun sets on another year, I am feeling at peace
with the many experiences, and lessons I have learned
over the past year. With the setting sun, comes the darkness
of reflection... and meditation.
Followed by a brilliant light, and the dawn of a new day.
I am grateful for my many blessings.... The beautiful life I have..
together with the many friends, and loved ones, who support me
so very much in my life. So it is, with gratitude, trust, truth and
purpose for 2012, that I would like to share (here) some memorable
sunsets, that I have experienced, (and captured in photographs),
from different places, and various times, over this past year.
They are truly breath-taking... and never get old!

May God keep us, watch over us, and guide us... always..
and Happy New Year to us all..
Paul.
























                       Good bye 2011.....    Hello 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment