Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. My Heart. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to feel My Heart. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

The following is borrowed, (and shared) in gratitude,
from the book "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success"
by Deepak Chopra. This particular quote comes from
Chapter 3, "The Law of Karma... or Cause and Effect."
It bears significant meaning, and resonates very deeply
with me at this important juncture in My Life. I share this,
with great appreciation, and resonance, for it's truth,
inspiration, and deeply important message.

"In every moment, we have access to an infinity of choices.
Put your attention on your Heart, and ask your Heart what to do.
Then pay attention to how you feel. You will know the answer
is right because it will (feel) right, without any lingering doubts.
The Heart knows the correct answer because it taps into the field
of pure potentiality, and takes everything into account. The Heart 
is intuitive and holistic; and though the answer may not seem
rational, the Heart is far more accurate than anything within the
realm of rational thought."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment