Wednesday, August 29, 2012

                        See you again my Friend....



                              Terry Donald  1950 - 2012   

        Husband...Friend...Soul-brother...Life lover...People person... 
           Entrepreneur... Visionary.... Dreamer...Multi-talented...Gifted...
           A man of Heart and Integrity...Energetic... Giver... Confidant...
           Business partner... Gardner...Carpenter...Chef...Comedian..
           Passionate...Honest...True...Inspirer...Motivator...Believer...
           Trustworthy...Loyal...Fisherman...Golfer...Drummer...Believer...
           Hard worker...Story teller...The Man behind the "Culture"....
           that is "The Club at Sagebrush" as we know it today.
       
           My friend, these are only a few of the words that immediately jump 
           to my mind when I think, and remember you. We both know that there
           are so many more...I am blessed, and a better man, for having had you
           in my life. The memories are fond...and many... and I will truly miss you.
           Thank you for sharing some of your time here with me. I am forever
           grateful. You have truly touched and enriched my life... and the lives of
           so very many. This will be your legacy. You should be so very proud.
           As proud as I am for having known and shared with you on your journey.
           May the road ahead continue to be blessed by you, and all that you have
           to give. I gift you these (my own) words as they are inspired by,
           (and for) you... and come from the bottom of my heart...
          
          "It's not about What you get...
            It's about How you Give...
            
            It's not about What is not...
            It's about How purposefully you Live."

            You were one of the greatest "Liver's" of Life I have ever known.
            I love you... and miss you my dear friend... Rest in Peace...
            Until we meet again.

            Paul....     

No comments:

Post a Comment