Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Chicago. Inspired.

So very blessed, and fortunate to see one of my all
time favourite rock (and soul) bands Chicago, live
(outdoors) here in beautiful Maui. The concert was
held at the Maui Arts and Cultural Centre... very intimate,
and the boys can still bring it!.... LOVE those horns!!
While they all may be getting a little older, their incredible
music never does!
So many wonderful memories, on a perfect Hawaiian night.
A little lonely... but at least I didn't embarrass anyone, other
than myself, with my singing at the top of my lungs, and
dancing in the aisles. Below is a youtube version of one
of my all-time favourites... Aloha!



Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment