Saturday, April 25, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Work. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You Work. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Do You,
Work,
to Live?
or
Do You,
Live to,
Work,
in
"Your Life?"
Work,
on,
"Yourself,"
always...
and in all ways,
as You,
Work,
towards becoming,
who You truly are in,
"Your Life."
For,
to do what You love,
and to love what You do,
is never;
Work.
Ensure,
that
"Your Work,"
adds value, makes a difference,
and really matters in,
"Your Life,"
and in the lives of others in,
"Your World."
Work,
smarter,
and see,
just how efficient,
You can be,
by
Working,
smart.
Live.
and
Work,
with a joy, passion,
and a purpose in,
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by just how happy You feel,
when You come to realize,
just how much,
You truly love...
"Your Work!"

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment