Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Doing the Tao. Now.


"I Am. Always. Good. Enough."

I Am always, and in all ways, at my very best;
Believing, that I Am. Always. Good. Enough.

When a doubt, or disappointment appears in my world,
I must remember, that I Am. Always. Good. Enough.

Seeing a challenge, a set back, or a worry in my day,
only serves to remind me that I Am. Always. Good. Enough.

Feeling alone, uneasy, or afraid in my life,
is relieved, in the knowledge that I Am. Always. Good. Enough.

Hearing criticism, negativity, or hurtful things,
are "let go" (in forgiveness) when I realize that I Am. Always. Good. Enough.

Staying in balance, with joy, happiness and love in my heart,
comes only when I free my spirit, in celebration, and in practice, with the motto;
I Am.
Always.
Good.
Enough.

In humble gratitude.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment