Friday, March 1, 2019

Live. Inspired. Too.


Living. Patiently Within. Inspired.

I am consciously living my life patiently, and on purpose,
quietly waiting, and allowing, for all my opportunities to appear;
When I am..
Living. Patiently. Within.

I am slowing my-self down, meditating, and breathing deeply,
keenly observing the virtues of my life lived in tranquility and peace;
When I am..
Living. Patiently. Within.

I am sensing my oneness, my silent energy so beautifully in tune,
my heart so perfectly aligned, in soul and in spirit;
When I am..
Living. Patiently Within.

I am practicing daily, my detachment from any desired outcome,
simply allowing my intentions to manifest, allowing, only when they should;
When I am..
Living. Patiently Within. 

I am feeling so beautifully connected, to all that is possible,
not rushing, never pushing, or interfering...only trusting,
that all I need is on it's way;
When I am..
Living. Patiently Within. Inspired.

In humble gratitude.
Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment