Sunday, September 15, 2019

Live. Inspired. Too.


Living. Choosing Leadership in my Life. Inspired.

I am living by my choices, and how I manifest and make them,
choosing to lead by my example, giving back, and making a positive difference;
When I am..
Living. Choosing Leadership in my Life.

I am reflecting my actions back onto myself, and for others,
the ability and the responsibility to influence important changes in my world;
When I am..
Living. Choosing Leadership in my Life.

I am acting on my beliefs, my true intentions to be the best that I can be,
my heart and soul aligned, and in perfect balance with what I am wanting to achieve;
When I am..
Living. Choosing Leadership in my Life.

I am staying in my strength, my passion alive and inspired to the connected whole,
the amazing energy of others, feeling and living their inspirations for a greater good;
When I am..
Living. Choosing Leadership in my Life.

I am consciously observing the countless opportunities that are all around me,
the power of love, the incredible connections to all that can be done,
A community of the human spirit ... as one...
When I am..
Living. Choosing Leadership in my Life. Inspired.

In Humble Gratitude.
Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment