Monday, June 13, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Persevere. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to Persevere. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Be true to,
"Yourself,"
and Persevere in,
"Your Life."
Know,
that the road of,
Perseverance,
requires trust,
and a belief,
of spirit.
For to successfully,
Persevere,
You must be,
in balance with,
"Your Vision,"
and...
"Your Goals."
Never give up on,
"Your Dream,
and stay the course of, 
Perseverance...
in everything You do!
Live.
with the courage to
Persevere in,
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how gratified,
You'll feel,
when You demonstrate,
"Your Commitment,"
to truly;
Persevere.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment