Thursday, June 30, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. See. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to See. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

See,
"Yourself,"
for who You truly are.
Know,
that what You See,
shapes everything in,
"Your World."
Trust,
that,
"Your Reality,"
is a mirror image,
of the life,
that You See for,
"Yourself."
Become,
what it is,
that You wish,
to See in,
"Your Intentions."
See beyond,
"Your Limitations,"
and believe,
in the power of,
"Your True Self."
Live.
a life in balance,
with what You See.
Be Inspired.
by every opportunity,
that arrives in,
"Your Life,"
when,
"Your Clarity,"
is all that You can,
See.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment