Sunday, March 4, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Strong. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Strong. Today.
How will I be I Inspired. Today.

I am,
Strong in,
"My Life."
I am not afraid,
to take a risk.
I believe, 
that everything 
worth doing makes me 
Strong.
I am ready, willing,
and able to accept all of,
"My Responsibilities"
and it makes me,
Strong.
I know what it is,
that I want and need in,
"My Life"
and want to share in that,
with "the" very most important in,
"My Universe."
I know that being
Strong, 
takes courage,
and I am calling on,
My Eagle Spirit,
to guide me (us)
on our most important,
Journey...
It feels good,
and right...
when I feel,
Strong.
I am ready to take this step,
and cannot do it alone.
Trust, belief,
and courage = Strength... = happiness..
I Live.
Strong.
I am Inspired, 
and even excited,
about what I know will be,
when you do nothing else,
but trust,
BELIEVE...
and are....
Strong.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment