Friday, March 2, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Patient. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Patient. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.


I must remain,
Patient in,
"My Life."
Although previously,
not exactly in,
"My Nature,"
I realize,
that if I am,
to manifest all of,
"My Wishes, Goals,
and My Dreams,"
that I will need,
to continue to be,
Patient in,
"My World."
I am aware that,
"My Ego,"
wants to get in the way of,
"My Being"...
Patient.
I know,
that if I allow,
trust and believe,
 with all of,
"My Heart,"
then I will receive,
all of the gifts of...
Patience in,
"My Universe."
I practice,
staying Patient,
so that I do not become....
a Patient.
I Live.
Patient in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by what is on it's way,
when I trust, allow,
and stay... (simply)
Patient.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment