Thursday, April 19, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Today. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to focus on Today. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am grateful for,
"My Life,"
Today.
Right now,
Today,
and in this moment,
is "all" I have.
Today,
I can make a difference in,
"My Life,"
and in the lives of others.
Today,
is for sharing...
for believing...
and for trusting...
in what the universe has in store.
Today,
I will continue,
"My Practice,"
of allowing...
and letting be.
Today,
I will know,
what is truly in,
"My Heart."
Today,
I am full of faith,
that the energy of spirit,
will fill the greater good...
for me... and for all of those,
who I hold dear.
Today,
is about health, joy,
passion, and well-being.
Today, 
I am a peaceful warrior,
trusting in my Eagle Spirit,
to guide me,
mind, body, and soul on,
"My Chosen Path."
Today, 
I will continue to dream,
of what can be.
Today, 
I will simply,
Live.
for Today.
I am Inspired.
by the knowing,
that while I cannot change what was yesterday;
that I am blessed by the opportunity to choose,
to make a beautiful tomorrow,
purely by how I am...
Today.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment