Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Beauty. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to see Beauty. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am focused,
on the Beauty, 
that I notice,
all around me in, 
"My Beautiful Life."
When things are uncertain,
I look for,
Beauty, 
in what it is that I know in, 
"My Heart."
When there is sadness,
hurt, and sorrow, 
I remain grateful,
for the Beauty
that is Nature...
right here in front of me in,
"My World."
Where there is pain,
fear, and anxiousness,
I feel the comfort, love,
and the unconditional support of,
"My Family,"
friends, and all the loved ones,
who embrace me in,
"My Life."
Where there is darkness,
I see light...
and the Beauty,
that is fresh cut flowers,
a swaying palm, or a bright sunshine.
Where there is loneliness,
I seek solitude,
in the Beauty of,
the human spirit.
Where there is silence,
I hear music,
and the Beauty,
of the message,
of a heart-felt song.
When I am scared,
there is always opportunity,
to make a choice...
A choice of hope,
belief, and trust,
in the Beauty that is,
"My Universe"
all around me....
Always giving,
providing, teaching,
and guiding me on,
"My Chosen Path."
I Live.
to see the Beauty,
and the goodness,
that is in...
all things.
I am Inspired.
by the peacefulness,
I feel,
when I simply see,
notice, and appreciate,
all the incredible;
Beauty.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment