Friday, September 14, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. On Purpose. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to stay. On Purpose. Today.
How will I be. Inspired. Today.

It's not about What I do.
It's all about How I am.

It's not about you, or Me, or the collective we.
It's all about taking Responsibility. 

It's not about How hard I fall.
It's about getting back up, and Standing tall.

It's not about just What I feel.
It's How my heart senses in what is real.

It's not about What it is that's in my mind.
It's more about How it is that I am kind.

It's not about Wishing, on some distant star.
It's all about Believing, in who you are. 

It's not about pain, or Feeling small.
It's about How I step up when I hear the call.

It's not about Feeling lonely, lost, or sad.
It's about Being grateful, for all I've had.

It's not about What... I get.
It's about How... I give.
And it's not about What is not... 
It's only about How "Purposely"... I Live.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment