Sunday, September 23, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!














Live. A Special Birthday. Inspired.

Happy 20th Birthday Jessica!
I am so proud of you young lady,
and feeling a bit sad,
that I cannot be there with you today.
I promise to come down very soon,
and look forward to celebrating
this special day with you....
Live.... and in person!

In the meantime I want you to know
that you are in my heart,
and in my thoughts, and prayers...
I miss you so very much, and can't wait to see you!
Have a wonderful day my Tiny Dancer...

I love you....
Dad
xo

"You live in a universe that has limitless potential
for joy built into the creation process...
Your Source, the universal mind of intention,
adores you beyond anything you can possibly imagine."

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


No comments:

Post a Comment