Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


What is the Fix?

What is the fix,
for this fix I am in.
Being stronger, and better, 
and extending my chin!

Perhaps I'm expecting, 
just a little too much.
Beating myself up,
and hurting... and such. 

My mistakes have been many,
for that I'm not proud.
But forgiveness is love,
and I'll shout that out loud!

Sometimes it's hard, 
all the "lost"... and the ache.
There even are days,
where it's all I can take.

I know I'm not perfect,
most certainly not.
But when the season is right,
I'll give it all that I've got!

I know that I'm blessed,
in so many ways.
So for now (in this moment),
my heart (peacefully) stays.

I know that the good stuff,
is well on it's way.
I look forward to it's arrival,
more and more each day.

So what is the answer,
to this fix that I am in?
It's patience and trust,
'til I'm ready to begin!

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment