Sunday, February 17, 2013




                 My Prayer of Love and Forgiveness

                               Give me strength
                                       when I feel loss, 
                                   sadness, and uncertainty.
                                      Allow me to search
                                         within my heart,
                             and know the light of forgiveness,
                                            for myself,
                                         and for others;
                           for our hearts do not mean to harm.

                                          Forgive me
                                         when I falter,
                                       fall, or disappoint.
                              And nurture me with only peace,
                                  calm, and understanding.
                                          Release me
                              from the burdens of my mistakes,
                                          and free me
                              from the depths of my despair.

                                           Let me see
                                       and experience,
                            only the joy, beauty, and kindness
                                 in everyone, and every thing;
                                   for this life...."my life,"
                                          is very short;
                                  And there is only time
                               for this precious "gift" of life,
                                           and love...
                                              and
                                         Forgiveness.

     This is from my heart......
     And resonates (now) as well..... in recognition of Craig Windt's life.
     Husband, father, neighbour and friend.
     Another life, called....(seemingly).... far too soon.
     We are grateful for the gift of "your" life.
     May your body rest in peace....
     And your spirit grow and thrive...
     as you continue on your journey.

Raymond Paul          

No comments:

Post a Comment