Sunday, January 10, 2016

Doing the Tao. Now.


"Being the Observer."

I am practicing "Being the Observer."
I am observing myself through my own eyes.
Observing how I act, how I react, how I am,
and how I deal with opportunities in my daily life.

I am observing my patience, my slow and deep breathing;
My ability to keep things quiet, soft, open, and in balance.
I am observing "Life" in perspective, simple, free,
and as it should be.

I am observing the incredible magnificence of Nature,
all of her beauty, her power, and her purpose..
I observe nothing intended, only allowed, and it is perfect in it's
effortless execution.

I am observing what is right here in front of me, here and present.
And I choose (not) to focus on what was behind, or in front, or not yet here.
For the future only unfolds as I am observing myself in this moment.
And in the next, and the next.

I am observing myself detached from outcome, judgment and conflict.
I am at peace.  My heart is full. Clear. And I am grateful.
A beautiful "connected" sense of oneness.
"Being the Observer."

In humble gratitude.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment