Monday, January 11, 2016

Doing the Tao. Now.



"Experience - Connected - Oneness"

Today I am feeling very connected,
to the vast oneness of every - thing.

I am seeing so clearly, all that is present,
and so beautifully (and naturally) connected to it's self.

A seamless, and effortless togetherness,
of universe, spirit, and peaceful energy.

The striking reality of all of life connected to it's source.
A truth spoken softly to all of those who hear, and know, all of Life... as one.

It is where I came from, where I am now, and where I will go.
A forever journey of first steps, with no endings, and only beginnings.

That soulful, heart-ful place where I feel (only) an awakened sense to a personal,
Experience of Connected Oneness.

In humble gratitude.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment