Saturday, November 17, 2018

Live. Inspired. Too.



Living. Life's Mysterious Journey. Inspired.

I am unafraid of this path of life,
open, willing, and trusting to go where I am lead;
When I am..
Living. Life's Mysterious Journey.

I am trusting in my mind that what now may be unknown,
will soon appear as known, clear and present;
When I am..
Living. Life's Mysterious Journey.

I am taking this journey (again) for the first time,
realizing that all that is in front of me, has always been, meant to be;
When I am..
Living. Life's Mysterious Journey. 

I am not rushing along my chosen path,
Rather, I am moving slowly, observing, witnessing,
feeling and being felt, by all the natural beauty that surrounds me;
When I am..
Living. Life's Mysterious Journey.

(For) I am on this journey for a reason.
A learning of who I am, and how I am supposed to be.
A beautiful and important discovery of my true Self.
Authentic;
When I am..
Living. Life's Mysterious Journey. Inspired.

In humble gratitude.
Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment