Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Live. Inspired. Too.



Living. My Body, Mind and Soul. Inspired.

I am recognizing the strength of the connection, and experiencing,
the outward expression of my body, mind and soul as one;
When I am..
Living. My Body Mind, and Soul.

I am feeling still, at peace, and whole,
my entire self, centred, in balance, and stable;
When I am..
Living. My Body, Mind and Soul.

I am conscious and aware of an inner mirror of oneness,
the reflection of my physical and spiritual self in perfect harmony;
When I am..
Living. My Body, Mind and Soul.

I have a better understanding as to how I am to function in this time,
the marvels, the joy and the wonderful wisdom of my existence.
When I am..
Living. My Body, Mind and Soul. 

I am exploring so much deeper, my places of love and self- realization,
choosing to become, all that I can be, and all that I can accomplish;
My entire Universe, so beautifully connected.. As One.
When I am..
Living. My Body, Mind and Soul. Inspired.

In humble gratitude.
Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment