Thursday, May 5, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Fly. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to Fly. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Fly, 
to new heights in,
"Your Life."
See,
what the Eagle sees,
when You Fly high in,
"Your World."
By Flying high,
You become aligned with,
"Your Intentions."
Set,
"Your Sights,"
on what it is,
You want to manifest for,
"Yourself,"
then set out,
with belief,
purpose and passion...
and Fly!
Make what it is,
that you are determined,
to achieve...
"Your Reality."
Allow,
the power,
and exhilaration,
of Flying high,
surge through,
"Your Entire Being."
Live.
and Fly from,
"Your Focused Self."
Be Inspired.
by,
"Your Intense Clarity,"
when You make up,
"Your Mind,"
to simply,
let go and...
Fly!

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment