Saturday, May 28, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Without Ego. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Without Ego. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Let go of,
"Your Ego's Desire,"
to be right in,
"Your Life."
Realize,
that what,
"Your Ego,"
thinks is important,
really is NOT!
Free,
"Yourself,"
from Ego's clutches,
and allow,
"Your Freedom,"
to shine brightly through.
Have the courage,
to change the ways that,
"Your Ego,"
has conditioned,
You to think...
and act in,
"Your Past."
Put,
"Your Trust,"
in an (all new),
Egoless You.
For to be...
without Ego,
is to simply be...
Free!
Live.
Without Ego in,
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how empowered You feel,
when You finally hear,
"Your True Calling."
A life of purpose,
peace, and service to others.
With love from,
"Your Heart,"
and (all) achieved,
in spirit, alignment,
and truth...
Without Ego.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment