Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Listen. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to Listen. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Be patient,
still, and Listen...
"In Your World."
The ability to,
really Listen is,
"Your Greatest Gift."
When you truly Listen,
without interrupting,
You will hear,
the real truths in
"Your Life."
You were given,
two ears and one mouth...
Use them in that order;
Listen, and see,
how beautifully,
things manifest themselves in,
"Your Universe."
Live. 
with an intent,
to truly Listen.
Be Inspired.
by what You hear,
when You focus on,
taking the time,
to simply...
Listen.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment