Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Engage. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to Engage. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Involve,
"Yourself,"
and Engage, 
at a high (energy) level,
in every activity of,
"Your Life."
Expand,
"Your Reality,"
and become,
even more Engaged,
with everything that is in,
"Your World."
Feel,
with trust,
optimism, and reverence,
the joy that fills You,
when You Engage,
"Yourself,"
with enthusiasm,
and the belief in,
the power of,
"Your Universe."
Pursue,
"Your Dreams,"
and know,
that You have the ability,
to do anything,
that You become truly;
Engaged in.
Live.
and Engage, 
"Yourself,"
at a whole new level.
Be Inspired.
by how empowered You feel,
when You focus, pursue,
and...
Engage.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment