Monday, July 25, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Content. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Content. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Be Content in,
"Your Life,"
Take time,
to pause and feel,
completely Content in,
"Your World."
Observe the stillness,
of Content,
when it is all around You.
Feel Content,
at the very source of,
"Your Being,"
and allow it's beauty,
 to fill up,
"Your Soul."
The ability,
to realize Contentment in
"Your Universe,"
allows everything,
to become aligned,
and in perfect balance.
Live.
with a spirit of Content in,
"Your Life.
Be Inspired.
by how calm You feel
when you focus on,
simply being,
peaceful, quiet,
and...
Content.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment