Friday, July 22, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Simplify. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to Simplify. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Do everything,
You can,
to Simplify things in,
"Your Life."
See how much easier,
everything becomes,
when You Simplify,
all that You can in,
"Your World."
Detach,
"Yourself,"
from all the clutter,
that surrounds You...
and continues to hold You back.
Let go of old habits,
choices, and desires,
that do not Simplify things in,
"Your Life."
Observe,
how much more focused,
You are,
when things become,
(more) Simplified in,
"Your Universe."
Live.
with the courage,
to Simplify,
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how much
less complicated things are,
when You just allow,
let go, and...
Simplify.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment