Sunday, February 26, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Grateful. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Grateful. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am,
so very Grateful,
for every day in, 
"My Life."
I give thanks,
and am, 
Grateful,
for the fact that,
those that I care about most,
are recovering,
getting better,
and are going to be well,
healthy, and happy in their lives.
I am,
Grateful,
and look forward to sharing,
in many joyful,
and loving times,
now...
and in the future.
It has now become,
"THE" most important thing in,
"My Life,"
I am,
Grateful,
and feel so very fortunate,
for (all),
"My Blessings."
I practice,
being...
Grateful,
every day,
and I take absolutely nothing...
for granted.
I give thanks,
for all of those,
who enrich,
"My Life,"
and who make me....
better.
I Live.
Grateful in,
"My Universe."
I am,
truly Inspired.
by the love I feel,
when I am,
conscious, aware,
and forever....
Grateful.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment