Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's
of the world. We celebrate your greatest gift...
the gift of life... and are grateful for your 
unconditional love and support of our lives.
In honour of your special day I offer my own
inspired (poetic) words with love and respect
from my heart.


                            Mother


         We are grateful to you Mother,
            your love so pure, and like no other.
       Your courage, beauty, and sense of strength,
            a commitment to go to any length.


             You pick us up when we fall,
         straighten our backs so we stand tall.
           Hold our hand when we live in fear,
             and tenderly dab a fallen tear.


              You Mother, are beauty defined,
       turn what is wrong into something refined.
             The power to weather any storm,
        Your arms reach out and keep us warm.

           For you Mother, in your humble grace,
   show us meaning, purpose, and our rightful place.
            With kind words, you gently teach,
        and nothing we feel, is beyond our reach.

             I love you Mom... with all my heart;
             it's been that way from the very start.
               For without you, there is no me,
         and for that I am appreciative as I can be.

            Thank you Mom... Have a great day!

Love. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment