Saturday, May 26, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Child-like. Inspired.


Today's sharing of my Live. Inspired. comes with
gratitude and thanks to my little niece Amber and 
nephew Riley Robertson. I have enjoyed every minute
of my time with them during this week's cruise for my 
Mother's 80th birthday. Their sheer energy, passion and 
exuberance for life, has been totally inspiring to me. 
Thank you Amber and Riley, for all the smiles, laughter,
and beautiful moments... I love you.... 
Uncle Paul


How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Child-like. Today.
How am I going to be Inspired. Today.


See the innocence,
that is Living, 
Childlike,
in Life.
Bewildered, playful, 
a complete sense of awe...
where everything is simply,
beautiful, anew, 
and filled with joy, enthusiasm,
love, and faith.
To Live this way,
is to experience,
and trust in Life,
as you would as a Child.
Discover the world,
and everything in it,
through Child-like eyes.
Know everything,
in Life "again"
for the very first time.
Feel the joy that is,
fearless, content,
and free of any,
and all judgement.
Appreciate the small things,
as Childlike,
where all wonder is generated,
from simply "being"
your Child within.
Trust that everything is,
exactly as it should be,
right here... in this precise moment.
Embrace Life,
and everything in it,
as perfect...
Take time to laugh,
and giggle at yourself....
just as a Child views Life,
through twinkling, and curious eyes.
Believe, just as the Child does,
at what is real to you in your heart.
Imagine, like a Child,
that anything is possible,
where all dreams, wishes,
and desires can come true,
if you can imagine it first.
Live.
the bliss that is,
the open-mind of a beautiful Child.
Be Inspired.
by the contagious energy,
that is shared by every living thing,
when you Live, every day,
Child-like;
in your heart.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment