Sunday, May 6, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Love. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Love. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

In gratitude for the loving, sharing, passion,
and energy of the conference which I
attended here in Vancouver yesterday. The
beautiful teachings of Dr. Wayne Dyer,
Gregg Braden, and Marianne Williamson,
have filled my heart and soul with a sense
of peace, and purpose, and I am forever
grateful. The experience of this beautiful
sharing has left me inspired, and through this
process the following understanding has revealed
itself to me in this simple, yet very profound learning.
Here, in my own words, is what I have come to know.

"The ego wants to understand why...
 While the heart simply knows...and feels...
 The (real) truth...
 And all is well... and good...
 In Love."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment