Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Those Gone Before. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How will I remember Those Gone Before. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

Reflecting in,
"My Quiet Times,"
I feel drawn to the memories,
of those who are no longer here.
Parents, family members,
friends, and loved ones...
Those Gone Before.
I feel appreciation,
and contentment,
in their memories,
and am blessed for having had them in,
"My Life."
All, have been gifts...
treasured experiences of
"My Past,"
and I am eternally grateful.
While sometimes feeling sad,
and melancholy for their departure,
I find peace within,
"My Heart,"
in the gentle knowing
that their spirits live on,
in me.
I feel especially drawn,
to those most important to me,
in this time of shift, change,
and opportunity in,
"My World."
I call on all,
"My Guides,"
to watch over, support,
and help protect me,
as I move on in,
"My Life."
I Live.
in strength and trust,
from all of
Those Gone Before,
and I am Inspired.
by the wisdom,
and courage they have bestowed,
upon me....
for this journey,
that is....
"My Life."
Ahead.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment