Sunday, July 29, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Garry Point Park. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How will I celebrate Garry Point Park. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

Today.
I Live. 
Inspired,
by my (weekly) Sunday morning walk,
around Garry Point Park.
For the last twenty some years, 
that I have been fortunate enough, 
to have Lived
here in this beautiful Steveston village,
I have enjoyed my walks, bicycle rides,
and (or) simply sitting on a wooden park bench, 
staring out at the beautiful ocean.
I can feel the warm sun caressing my face,
the cool ocean air breezes, blowing gently at my back.
The clear blue skies, the backdrop to a rainbow, 
of colourful kites, soaring gulls, barking dogs,
and the delightful squeals of happy children,
playing innocently in the park.
All around are a sea of wildflowers,
bright yellows, brilliant purples,
sunburnt oranges, and lush greens.
I can get lost here.... as I so often have.
For this beautiful, soulful, and spiritual place,
has been home....
For a long time.
As I sit upon this my favourite bench...
the furthest one... closest to the ocean,
I gaze across this peaceful stretch of calm water,
and I am filled with so many amazing memories...
I am grateful.... and so very blessed.
My daughter grew up here....
and I too, (I suppose).... grew up here too....
The wonderful tastes and smells....
Frozen yogurts and ice cream from Timmy's..
My favourite fish and chips from Pajo's....
Ahhh the malt vinegar... delights the taste buds....
This is a magical place....
And now, as I contemplate a move from this special place...
I will miss it,
but will always remember fondly....
all the wonderful times...
And know...
That I can always come back....
and
Live. 
and remember with joy....
Garry Point Park;
and how it was,
that I was all-ways,
so...
Inspired.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment