Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Maui on My Mind. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How do I have Maui on My Mind. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

Perhaps it is the change of season;
Or just for some unknown reason.
I feel the need, and am drawn to return,
There are things not done, and more to learn.

I have,
 Maui on,
"My Mind."

Maybe it's the first signs of Fall,
That beckons a familiar call.
The wonder and beauty of this magical place,
I am inspired, and at peace, in such a spiritual space.

I feel,
Maui on,
"My Mind."

It's breath taking walks along the beach,
Rolling waves, and humpback whales, within my reach.
Tropical palms sway gently beneath a setting sun,
It is here where I feel connected....to the Earth... and am one.

I am Inspired,
by Maui on,
"My Mind."

It's here that I would like to share this song,
A favourite of mine from years long gone.
Timeless, it's a song of love, by (Hawaii's own) C & K,
And I dream of returning one sweet day.



I want to,
Live.
Maui on, 
"My Mind."

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment