Friday, October 26, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Choices. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How will I make my Choices. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

Every single day,
I am beautifully presented,
with a (seemingly) endless amount of 
Choices,
that I can make in, 
"My Life."
Sometimes, 
"My Choices," 
may be well thought out; 
planned and tested, 
before I make,
"My Final Decision."
Other times, 
"My Choices,"
can be made subconsciously,
through trust, belief, 
and a simple knowing within,
"Myself."
The ability to make Choices is,
"My Greatest Gift,"
and I am grateful for the opportunity, 
to Choose
exactly what, who, and where it is,
that brings the greatest amount of
joy, happiness, and purpose into,
"My Life."
My first Choice (always),
must be to that which serves, 
"My Greatest Good."
I Choose to be in balance with, 
"Myself,"
and with all other's... 
who Choose to share in,
"My Life's Journey." 
I celebrate, 
these wonderful Choices
that are always available to me in, 
"My World."
I Choose to 
Live.
The Choices,
that most Inspire me;
and will always, 
and in all ways, 
demonstrate the courage,
conviction, and responsibility,
to follow through... on all
"My Choices."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment