Saturday, October 13, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. -ful. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How will I be -ful. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

There is so much beauty,
and positiveness in certain words.
Particularly ones that paint strong, 
and Power-ful images in our imagination.
Here listed below are a number of,
"My Favourite,"
-ful words,
and their descriptives...
in "My Own" words.

Art-ful... celebrating the gift of our creativity within.
Beauti-ful... the beauty that is our world all around us.
Bliss-ful... a life of pure love and complete surrender.
Cheer-ful... a positive expression of confidence and energy.
Delight-ful... a bright outlook that shines, and naturally attracts.
Dream-ful... that amazing place where everything is possible.
Event-ful... an intention filled space where manifests happen.
Faith-ful... the most powerful belief system we hold.
Grace-ful... the humble existence of ease and least effort.
Grate-ful... absolute appreciation for each blessing and every gift.
Heart-ful... to lead and act from the deepest places within.
Joy-ful... unbridled peace, contentment, and happiness for all that is.
Meaning-ful... making a difference, and knowing what truly matters.
Merci-ful... caring, compassion, and the desire to reach out.
Mind-ful... a place of complete awareness... pure consciousness.
Peace-ful... a state of calm and trust in all that is right and good.
Purpose-ful... a sense of intention, desire, and action working together.
Respect-ful... a place of honour... earned, admired, and trusted in.
Success-ful... the manifestation of dreams and intentions fulfilled.
Trust-ful... total belief, and the complete surrender to fear and uncertainty.
Truth-ful... honest, unconditional, and in balance with your "being."


I am Thank-ful,
(appreciative, and grateful),
for this Wonder-ful,
(unique, and special),
opportunity to share,
"My Thoughts"
dreams, wishes, and goals,
here with you.
Here's to a very 'ful
Life...
for us all.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment