Sunday, November 18, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. The Law of Least Effort. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How will I expend. The Law of Least Effort. Today.
How will I be. Inspired. Today.

"An integral being knows without going, 
 sees without looking, 
 and accomplishes without doing,"
 -Lao-tzu

"The fourth spiritual law of success,
The Law of Least Effort,
is based on the fact that nature's intelligence
functions with effortless ease, with carefreeness,
harmony and love.
Least effort is expended when our actions are
motivated by love, because nature is held together
by the energy of love.
Accept people, situations, and events as they are,
not as you wish they were, in this moment.
You can intend for things to be different in the future,
but in this moment, accept things as they are.
Take responsibility for your situation.
Do not blame anyone, or anything, for your situation,
including yourself.
Responsibility means the ability
to have a creative response to the situation as it is now.
When you embrace the present, you begin to experience
the spirit that is within everything.
In this joyful, simple freedom, you will know that what you
want is available to you, because your want is coming from
a state of happiness, not from a state of anxiety and fear.
Release your intentions without attachment, and when
the season is right, your desires will blossom into reality."

An excerpt from the Fourth Spiritual Law of Success
from the book - The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success,
by - Deepak Chopra

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment