Monday, November 5, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Sagebrush. Inspired.

I would like to take this opportunity to formally announce my new
advisory role with the Sagebrush Golf and Sporting Club...
"The Club at Sagebrush."
As one of the original investors, co-founders, and business partners
(2002) in this incredibly unique and special project, I am thrilled to be
back involved again, with the wonderful opportunity to continue with
this most exciting, gratifying, and worthwhile endeavour.

I am grateful to Cal Payne, and the entire ownership group (Four For Fore),
for their trust and belief in me, as well as honouring the time, effort,
and investment that I have already put in. I would also like to express my
sincere appreciation to the new Club President Bob Garnett, and General
Manager Don Harvey for reaching out to me, and offering me this opportunity
to join their dedicated team again. In my new advisory role I will carry the title of..
Co-Founder - Brand Development.

I look forward to consulting on a lot of the elements that support the vision,
culture, and passion that is (uniquely) the "Sagebrush" brand. I would like to
think that (based on my experience) that I truly understand the real meaning of
"The Spirit of Sagebrush" and having been there from the very start,
know what "it" is.... that makes this beautiful property so very special.

It will be an honour, and a privilege, to carry on the legacy of my late (dear friend)
Terry Donald, and share in his vision, the belief, and the energy that he always
brought (so passionately) to this important project. I am humbled to be one of
the original four (co-founders).

The framework for the dream, together with the ongoing support of Cal Payne
and his team, gives me great confidence that Sagebrush will continue to grow,
evolve, and consistently be recognized as one of the most coveted
"golf retreat properties" anywhere.
But don't just take my word for it. Feel free to visit our website at
www.sagebrushclub.com or contact me directly by email at...
pdocksteader@sagebrushclub.com

I would be happy to furnish, or direct you to, any information you may require...
from how to access the Club; membership categories and information, to
corporate retreats, group events (and tournaments)... lodging,
and accommodations.... (including transportation and directions).
It would be my pleasure to "personally" assist (or even host) your very own 
private Sagebrush golf, fly fishing, dining and cottage accommodation experience!
Come join me (and the entire Posse)... and...

Live. Sagebrush. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment