Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Thankful. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Thankful. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am blessed, as a Canadian (with a residence in the U.S.)
the joy of celebrating "two" Thanksgiving's a year!
Happy U.S. Thanksgiving to my daughter Jessica,
and all my friends and acquaintances in the United Sates.


                             Thankful

                         Thankful
                                  I am,
                             for all my gifts.
                               
                                Thankful
                            for love, family,
                                  health
                             and happiness.

                                Thankful
                           for this moment,
             and for those that make a difference;
                                every day.
         
                                 Thankful
                             for the beauty,
                          that is all abound.
                                 
                                  Present
                                  at Peace
                               and eternally
                                  Thankful;
                                 for this gift,
                                    called
                                      Life.

                                  Thankful
                               for it's journey...
                                   this path
                                        of
                                     Grace.
               
                              For in this time,
                             and in this place,
                                      I am
                                    forever
                                       Free...
                                        and
                                    Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment