Wednesday, May 7, 2014

                                     Stories from Birdie Lake
     


          In quiet and peaceful solitude I sit, nestled amongst the tall cedars
          and the pines. From my comfy canvas chair, just a few feet from the
          shimmering shores of Birdie Lake, I am filled with gratitude for this
          my happy home. I am one with Nature, and simply awestruck by all
          the beauty that surrounds me.
          It is here that I humbly share my joy and inspirations with..
          "Stories from Birdie Lake."

          A Story of Feeling... and Thanks.

          Sitting here, quietly in my chair, I feel Nature's beauty all around me.
          I feel a sense of profound gratitude for all the gifts which have been
          bestowed upon me.
          The bright sun casts a shimmering light across this peaceful pond,
          And I give thanks.

          As the cool gentle breezes caress my face I feel a renewed energy for life,
          and all it's blessings.
          For to be, and simply feel, I am aware of my alignment with my purpose,
          my being, and for this amazing gift of Life.
          And I give thanks.

          I watch in joyful bliss as scores of carefree ducks dance happily upon
          the lake.
          I feel such an overwhelming sense of awareness, consciousness, and by
          simply noticing, I feel alive.. and present.. and it all feels so very good.
          And I give thanks.

          With gratitude, and thanks...
       
          Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment