Saturday, May 10, 2014

                Stories from Birdie Lake



       In quiet and peaceful solitude I sit, nestled between the tall cedars
       and the pines. From my comfy canvas chair, just a few feet from the
       shimmering shores of Birdie Lake, I am filled with gratitude for this
       my happy home. I am one with nature, and simply awestruck by all
       the beauty that surrounds me.
       It is here that I share my joy, thoughts, and inspirations with...
       "Stories from Birdie Lake."

      A Story of Mother.

    As I sit quietly thinking about this "special" day I cannot help but feel
      inspired, grateful, and so very thankful for such an extraordinary lady
      in my life.

      She is courageous, beautiful, and always so very kind and caring.
      Her capacity and sensitivity to love "so unconditionally," is without
      question, her most precious gift.

      Adorned with such gentle wisdom she guides tenderly, and lovingly,
      with a passion for life, and a beautiful heart which knows no bounds.
      She always knows me best, and is always there to pick me up, or is
      that confident and reassuring voice of reason when I am feeling a little
      unsafe or unsure.
   
      Of course my story speaks of a Mother... My Mother...
      and like so many, I am blessed, and give thanks to mine, and to all the
      Mother's of the world.
   
      Thank you for the gift of Life..."Our life," and for always being there,
      and for all the wonderful things that you so beautifully, and gracefully do.

      I love you Mom.

      Happy Mother's Day!

      Raymond Paul   

No comments:

Post a Comment