Friday, December 26, 2014

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Small. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Small. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Live,
Small...
and realize big things in,
"Your Life."
See, 
everything,
as Small,
connected, aligned, and as 
one in,
"Your Universe."
For when,
"Your Footprint,"
is Small,
You,
are in perfect balance,
and in harmony with,
"Your World,"
around You.
Know,
that the biggest ideas,
the biggest differences,
You make in,
"Your Life,"
start,
Small.
Live.
and nurture,
the Small in,
"Your World."
Be Inspired.
by how beautifully
things manifest themselves,
when You focus on the
Small.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment