Sunday, December 28, 2014

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Imagination. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You use Your Imagination. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Simply, 
Imagine,
all that is possible,
(and available) to You,
within the creative depths of,
"Your Imagination."
Know,
that You have the ability, 
to achieve all of
"Your Wishes, Goals, and Dreams,"
when You place the power of 
"Your Intention,"
on all that you desire in,
"Your Imagination."
"Your Imagination,"
is one of 
"Your Most Incredible Gifts,"
and when coupled with
"Your Passion,"
it frees You to do virtually,
Any -thing,
that you set
"Your Mind"
to.
Live.
with all the amazing energy,
that is already there.. within..
"Your Imagination."
Be Inspired by,
"Your Beautiful Imagination."
and see clearly how,
"Your Life,"
simply flows,
through the brilliant light,
that is...
"Your Imagination."

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment