Monday, December 29, 2014

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Composed. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Composed. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Practice,
maintaining,
and remaining, 
Composed,
in times of upset or discord.
Remember,
that no one,
or no-thing,
can upset you,
(unless "You" allow it.)
So always,
and in all-ways;
Keep,
Composed in,
"Your Life."
Know that You are always,
in balance,
and in control,
when You are in,
a graceful state of
Composure.
Trust in,
"Yourself,"
and be true to who You are...
Composed.
Live.
with love and unity in,
"Your World."
Be Inspired.
by how aligned You feel,
when You are simply in,
that gentle space of
peace...
Composed.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment