Saturday, March 14, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Amazing. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You be Amazing. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Be,
Amazing,
today in,
"Your World."
Know,
just how
Amazing,
You are,
and remain,
in that beautiful place of
Amazement,
bewilderment,
and gratitude,
for every-thing in,
"Your Life."
For to
Live,
Amazing,
is to remind,
"Yourself,"
of the
Amazing
miracle that is..
You.
Look around,
and be
Amazed,
constantly,
by all the natural beauty,
that surrounds You in,
"Your World."
Be grateful,
always,
for
"Your Amazing Gift,"
of simply being...
Here.
Live.
with ongoing,
Amazing,
in
"Your Heart."
Be Inspired.
by just how exhilarated,
and on purpose,
You feel,
when You slow things down,
and just allow,
"Yourself"
to be...
Amazing.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment