Thursday, March 19, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Your Instrument. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You use Your Instrument. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Know, 
that You are,
the orchestrator of,
Your Instrument,
in
"Your Life."
You create,
the melodies,
the poetry,
the paintings;
With all the beautiful gifts of,
Your Instrument.
You possess
the power,
and the ability, 
to access,
and truly feel,
all the energy,
that is available to You,
through;
Your Amazing Instrument....
And the vision to see,
and to share,
all the expression,
and abundance,
that so gracefully flows,
in harmony, balance,
and naturally from,
Your Instrument.
Allow,
Your Instrument,
to teach, influence,
and to inspire,
"Yourself,"
and others in,
"Your World."
Live.
and share,
Your Instrument,
of peace, joy,
and love in,
"Your Universe,"
of heart...
and soul.
Be Inspired.
by how opened up,
You feel,
when You truly connect,
all that You are,
through,
"Your Most Magnificent Instrument."

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment