Saturday, March 7, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Cultivate. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You Cultivate. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Cultivate,
all that You desire for,
"Yourself,"
in 
"Your Life."
Know, 
that to best reap,
all that You intend,
You must first prepare, work,
water, and feed,
the soil of,
"Your Life."
Focus first,
on how You,
Cultivate,
rather than always shortcutting to,
"Your Outcome."
Recognize,
that the best yield,
comes only from the ongoing attention,
nurturing, and caring,
that You are
Cultivating,
and investing in...
In
"Yourself."
Work on You..
Cultivate,
and shine,
"Your Rays"
of bright light,
and watch how beautifully,
"Your Crop,"
in life,
will simply;
Grow.
Live.
Plant,
and Cultivate,
"Your Seeds,"
of opportunity in,
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how strong,
and healthy,
"Your Harvest,"
can be,
when You focus,
nurture, tend,
and continue to,
Naturally...
Cultivate.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment