Sunday, December 23, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. The Law of Balance. Inspired.

           "Finding The Middle Way"

                      "If the gravity is the glue
                 that holds the universe together,
                           balance is the key
                       that unlocks its secrets.
                            Balance applies
                 to our body, mind, and emotions,
                      to all levels of our being.
                 It reminds us that anything we do,
                      we can overdo or undo,
                     and that if the pendulum
                        of our lives or habits
                     swings too far to one side,
               it will inevitably swing to the other."

Borrowed, in gratitude from the book,
"The Laws of Spirit" by Dan Millman.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment