Monday, December 24, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Christmas Gratitude. Inspired.

Today is a very good day... with Gratitude.

The following video, which I share with joy, love 
and Gratitude from my heart, (I believe) captures, 
so very beautifully, all the things that are so incredibly 
important, in the every day living of our lives.
Enjoy, thank you for all my blessings, and
Merry Christmas to all my family, friends, and loved ones.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment